Menas Realty Company is committed to ensuring developers and builders have thorough guidance through the process of establishing an HOA. We ensure that our builder/developer representatives are well-educated and well-informed about the civil code pertaining to homeowners associations. We understand the importance of sales to a builder; therefore, we work hand-in-hand with all sales associates to ensure that questions are answered thoroughly. Because each of our builders/developers are unique, we cater to their specific needs. Our New Development HOA services include:
- Reviewing draft governing documents and providing recommendations.
- Obtaining contracts such as insurance, sub-meters, architectural consultant and alarm monitoring.
- Monitor the construction progress during property inspections.
- Initiate first Board meeting to ensure all policies are adopted prior to first close of escrow.
- Attend and document community turnover inspections.
- Educate Board members about their fiduciary duties.
- Issue bond releases.
- Mediate any issues between developer and owner(s).